Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fog

The good thing about rain in March is that it melts our snow faster than a 60-degree day. The bad thing about rain in March is that the snow it melts creates thick blankets of fog that last for days.

I was not feeling 100% happy about heading out in another dreary, wet run, but I was challenged to do it by a friend who apparently doesn't care about my safety nor my health. And I can never pass up a good challenge. :)

I put on my blinky light hat and zoomed off into the abyss.

Remember this fun sunset across Lake Calhoun?
This is what it looked like today.

This view of downtown Minneapolis from across the lake?
Here it is today.

Another sunset from one of Calhoun's beaches?
Today's sunset from the same beach.

And that cute owl on the Calhoun/Isles overpass?
Looks like the owl is perched on Lake Superior tonight.

Parts of the path were so dense with fog, I felt like I was running straight into a horror movie. Fun times.
5mi splits: 8:41, 8:37, 8:32, 8:52, 9:15
Air Temp: 41F

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was pretty foggy... Why would you go out in that?

    ReplyDelete