Friday, February 26, 2010

Milestones

I can't believe I missed this! Yesterday was the 100-day mark to my very first marathon. Team Ortho keeps a nice little countdown on their Web site, and I totally missed the monumental day to the Minneapolis Marathon.

Oh well. 99 days remaining is still a cool number right?
It blows my mind that I should be able to condition my body to run 26.2 miles in 99 more days. And it also blows my mind that in 99 more days, our temperature will go up between 40 to 50 degrees (or more!). Crazy number fun!

I've got another run with the training group tomorrow, only I'll be branching off and doing my own thing for a very significant portion of it. I am heading to a mini marathon expo of sorts after the run, where apparently there will be a guest appearance from Team USA. I don't actually know what that means ... but I'm hoping it means Shaun White will be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment