Saturday, February 20, 2010

On a Non-Running Note...

I keep up with the bloggers who take the time to read my blog, and I noticed that Kathleen from HappyTrails seems to be oohing and aahing at Shaun White.

I have seen a good amount of the Olympics this winter, but after watching Shaun White's crazy Double McTwist 1260 or whatever they are calling it, I don't think I really need to see much more. He has proven to me that he's the ultimate athlete...

...worth marrying. :)

So sorry Kathleen, but Shaun's now taken. :P

1 comment:

  1. My Dear,
    LOL!!! Correction, though - I am only oohing and aahing over his naturally curly HAIR!!! :-)As a naturally curly girl, I am always on the lookout for fellow NC's good looking hair. Ok, he does have some pretty good snowboarding skills, too. His sweet little wife can have him and I will keep my wonderfully sweet hubby. Thanks for your thoughtfulness, though!!!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete